A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
1. When I was about 11 or 12, I wrote my one an only fan letter to Mark Hamill.
2. In the 8th grade, I went to a Barn Swing and did a double swing with my best friend. We crashed into each other and I broke some ribs.
3. My original degree was in Art Education (and I taught k-12 for 4 years)...but I managed to pass the Praxis test for Special Education and here I still am!
4. I adore asparagus roasted in the oven with only a little olive oil and salt.
5. Won a ribbon in college for a decorated pumpkin (or, Jack O'Lantern, for Halloween).
6. I gag at the drop of a hat: bad smells, coughing too hard, someone telling a disgusting story, etc.
7. The top careers I was interested in when I was in high school were: psychologist, conservation agent and lab tech.
Hope that wasn't too boring.
Okay, now I have to tag seven people! Thus, I tag the following:
and, just because I want to, I'm tagging: roweenac
Can't wait to read the responses!